MORE OF ME

Thursday, January 12, 2012

(Movie Reviews) Colombiana

I'm not too bright. Why? Because I did not know that Zoe Saldana was the star of this movie. I, since I first saw the theatrical trailer, thought that it was Thandie Newton. After sitting through the first few seconds of the movie I FINALLY realized that I was an idiot (most people realize this much faster). With that perplexing ordeal out of the way, I was free to enjoy the movie...and enjoy it I did.

Plot: A young woman grows up to be a stone-cold assassin after witnessing her parents' murder as a child in Bogota. She works for her uncle as a hit man by day, but her personal time is spent engaging in vigilante murders that she hopes will lead her to her ultimate target - the mobster responsible for her parents' death.- provided by IMDB

Thoughts? This movie has a little of everything. It has action, sex, action and sex. I'm sure that some other things happened in it too, but I pointed out the 4 main things. Joking aside, this movie was a pretty fun ride. Zoe plays the part of badass vigilante well, and actually has the acting chops to pull off the more dramatic scenes too. Rent it!

No comments:

Post a Comment