MORE OF ME

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

(Movie Review) Jack and Jill (2011)

Have you ever tested the limits of milk? You know. That expiration date is not ALWAYS 100% correct....so why not push your luck a bit? Why not at least TRY it once, just to see if it really has soured? That is the BEST example of Adam Sandler's career I can think of. I have watched him go from first day on the shelf (Billy Madison) to WAAAAAY past his prime (Just Go With It) but never I have watched 10 minutes of one of his movies and turned it off....until now. This is one sip that I never should have taken, because that milk has gone bad.

Storyline: Family guy Jack Sadelstein prepares for the annual event he dreads: the Thanksgiving visit of his twin sister, the needy and passive-aggressive Jill, who then refuses to leave.- from IMDB.com

Since I did not watch this past the first stupid joke, I will let OTHER reviewers tell you how bad it sucks.

Below you will find LOTS of reviews that had the guts to suffer through the whole movie.
 http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jack_and_jill_2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment