MORE OF ME

Friday, May 4, 2012

(Movie Review) The Sitter (2011)

I don't know why but I always love movies where kids are being REALLY bad. There is just something funny to me about watching a kid rain down havoc on those that are in charge of them. Obviously I am not a parent, as parents always tell me that I will change this point of view once I unleash a mini-me into the world. So it should be really easy to figure out what I liked most in this movie.

Storyline: A college student on suspension is coaxed into babysitting the kids next door, though he is fully unprepared for the wild night ahead of him. - IMDB.COM

Thoughts: Is this the funniest movie Hill ever made? No. It's no Superbad. But it is pretty funny. The kids had me laughing pretty hard in a few scenes. The one liners that some of these kids drop are just great. That being said, the movie isn't just one big giant dirty joke, there are actually some nice moments where Hill's character connects nicely with the kids. Kinda like Adventures in Babysitting...on meth.

No comments:

Post a Comment