MORE OF ME

Friday, June 29, 2012

(Movie Review) I Love You, Beth Cooper (2009)


A lot of movies I don’t get a chance to see in the theater and, to be honest, I really don’t waste my time watching when they come out on DVD. That is why, 3 years later, I finally get around to watching I Love You, Beth Cooper. Not because I thought it would be bad, more because I didn’t care if it was bad or good.

 A nerdy valedictorian proclaims his love for the hottest and most popular girl in school - Beth Cooper - during his graduation speech. Much to his surprise, Beth shows up at his door that very night and decides to show him the best night of his life. – IMDB.com

Thoughts? This movie is garbage. Seriously. The main actor in the film looks like a 30 year old trying to pass for a high school student, he is hopelessly pathetic (even more so than the average character in these types of movies) and there are a few things about the movie that are just so stupid they ruin the little bit that this movie has going for it. All in all, I can think of at least 10 movies that have done a better job in this genre. Skip this pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment