MORE OF ME

Friday, April 20, 2012

(TV REVIEW) American Idol

Alright. I'm probably one of the only guys that will admit that they watch American Idol...but I can't help it. I never really watched it until the year Carrie Underwood won and I have been hooked since. AI is now a staple in the Spring TV Lineup in the Jenkins House. So, that brings me to this season.

So far, I have to say that I am amazed at the quality of singers and completely UNDERwhelmed by their lack of originality. They all, for the most part, sound like they are singing Karaoke. There are only a few standouts in my opinion and one of those is a local Mississippian named Skylar that rocks the socks off this show. She is amazing.

As for my official top 3 predictions, I think that Joshua, Phillip and Skylar will be in the final 3, but I can't call a winner after that. So do yourself a favor and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment